Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the w-sorry, just got all caught up in the spirit of the holidays!
Why don’t you join us tomorrow, as we celebrate the end of the year and get in that holiday mood with some things we have planned!
First things first…
Tomorrow at 4:30 pm, the Marketplace is bringing the seasons tidings to campus with our annual holiday dinner! Join us in the celebrations and dine on delicious delights such as:
– Slow Roasted NY Strip Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Oven Roasted Asparagus, Steamed Cauliflower
– Ham & Glazed Pineapple Pizza, Cannoli Pizza
– Vegan Maple & Sage Chicken Rice Bowl
– Roast Beef Sliders with Caramelized Onions & Homemade Gravy
– Risotto Bar
– Herb Crusted Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Sauteed Rainbow Swiss Chard, Green Bean Salad
– Challah Bread Pudding, Yule Logs, Pumpkin Pie
Meanwhile, Re-Charge Convenience Market is getting into the spirit of things with a new raffle! Purchase a ticket for entry for $1 and be entered to win the World’s Largest Christmas Stocking! Entries are accepted up until December 16th, with the winner being pulled on December 17th. Good luck!
In addition, Dining Dan will be visiting Sheffield Hall at 7 pm tomorrow night, so bring any feedback, comments, questions or suggestions there after dinner!