For those of us who have been on campus before, WOW Café needs no introduction. For the newest members of ChargerNation, let me explain a bit…
WOW Café (located in Bergami Hall, next to Sandella’s) is the number one location on campus for authentic wings, perfect burgers, and delicious wraps. It’s perfect for a filling, scrumptious lunch or dinner. And since it’s open til 2 am every night, WOW satisfies the most intense of late night cravings.
Let’s take a look at some new items to this semester’s menu…the all new sides!
- French fries: Old faithful. The always popular crispy, golden fries.
- Honey mustard slaw: Take your meal to the next level with coleslaw made with honey mustard.
- Mac n Cheese: Do I really have to say anything? Quite possibly the most popular side on the menu, and it’s not really close.
- Red beans & rice: Add a little southern twist to your meal with these delicious rice and beans.
- Sweet potato waffle fries: Picture the best tasting waffle fries, and the greatest sweet potato fries…now combine them. Mmmmm!
While you sit in the dining area and chow down on your favorite sides, take a moment and get excited for what’s to come…new Starters are on the way!
- Queso Gumbo Chili Cheese Fries
How’s that for some good eats?!
Dining Dan – @DiningDan